Cowork, office & event space In the heart of the South Bay
Our flexible spaces are designed for inspiration, comfort, and productivity. A light, bright and beachy work lounge fosters an environment to help stimulate creativity. Members enjoy connection and collaboration within the community and a professional space to do business.
Upcoming Events A great way to experience the space. Events are free for members.
- Open space with lots of natural light
- Shared or private offices and cowork desks to fit your needs
- Classrooms and conference rooms for 4 to 50
- Hi-Speed WiFi
- Fully equipped podcast recording studio
- Outdoor space to recharge and host large client events and gatherings
- Lounge/Chill-out Area, Playroom & Foosball
- Your company logo at entrance of space
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks
- Beer and wine
- Monthly happy hours, professional and social events
- Onsite mentorship and office hours to meet with highly qualified professional business, marketing and strategy mentors
Conference and meeting room spaces are available during business hours (and evenings via special arrangement). Ready for 4 or more. Hourly or day rates. Onsite support & equipment available.
Social Workplace can be home to events large and small, from meetings to weekend-long wall-to-wall collaborative work sessions and masterminds. Our venue also serves events of a wide array of formats, from classroom-style seminars to lectures to hackathons to parties, mixers, social hours and more.
Podcast Recording Studio
Access to studio for podcast or audio recording. Save money on buying equipment and soundproofing. Microphones, headphones, iPad and recording app, WiFi, unlimited coffee, tea & water provided.
Social Workplace hosts workshops, lunch-n-learns, social hours and networking events to help our members grow their business. Our programs encourage meaningful connections to other business owners, entrepreneurs, professional start-ups and boutique firms.